Thursday, April 30, 2009

Smile, Your on Candid Camera!

I don't really know why but I get a huge turn on from obviously candid photos of hot guys.  Models tend to have great bodies.  Self-pics of guys are kind of cute in an exhibitionist way.  But there is something undeniably hot about candid shots of unsuspecting hot guys.  Part of is is that the guy is hot.  But there is a distinctly kinky side to these shots too.  I feel like a peeping tom when I get aroused by these photos.  And there's a certain stalker vibe too.  So let's get hot and bothered for some candid shots.






































I saved my FAVORITE candid pic for last!

This guy is so handsome and has such a perfect body.  Look at the vasculature on his arms; the perfectly squared off pectorals and those perky nipples, the amazing abdominal definition and the tantalizing adonis belt just drawing your eyes down to his crotch.

Oh the things I'd like to do with him and to him!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails