Thursday, June 18, 2009

Funny Images


Today I'm just posting a bunch of funny images that I've found in various places on the web.

First up is this great retro style "I'm Gay" poster.


These next two "motivational" style posters are just plain funny.



I so want this one made into a t-shirt.


And I want this t-shirt badly.


It's amazing how framing a photo can make such a difference in the final composition!


Hmmm. After reading the menu I'm beginning to think that the sign outside just might be accurate...


And I see they offer Doggie Bags in case you have some "Spicey Penis" left over to take to Fido.


Ummmm, is this really supposed to be a kid's toy? Or did some corporate bigwig try to save money by rebranding a sextoy?


Talk about a family-friendly shopping center.


And I just loved this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails