Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hot'n'Cold

Back to one of my little fetishes. For some reason, I have always had this thing for bare skin and cold weather. As a pre-teen and teen I remember sneaking out on cold winter days so that I can stand barefoot and shirtless on a cold rock. My little nipples got so hard from the cold and the shivers were just plain orgasmic. There's something about the slight pain of bone-chilling cold that just arouses me (yes, I am kinky).

When I went off to college in New England, it was so embarassing each winter because as I walked from class to class I couldn't help but get an erection from the temperature. I love the site of a hot guy exposing his muscles to the cold. So I've dedicated the pictures today to showing gorgeous guys showing skin on a cold day.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails