Sunday, February 13, 2011

Focus On: Victor Hoang

Victor Hoang is a super-hot young model living in California.  Amazingly handsome and with a tight, muscular body he should go far.  Here's what he has to say about himself.
In a day, I play all sports (soccer, swimming, wrestling, football), I make wallets out of gallery fliers, and crochet from time to time, (nothing fancy, a blanket or a hat). Recently, I started gathering some wood to create a fort, because forts are multi-functional, and necessary. For all. I like adventures and learning all walks of life and cultures. I'm new to the idea of modeling, but have been performing for a few years now. I have a quirky and comedic demeanor. In high school I was on ASB and Drama. I have no qualms against speaking in front of people and lack most forms of shame or the ability to feel shame. Thank you.
I just wish he would smile more in his photos.  His smile makes my heart melt.















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails