Sunday, May 22, 2011

Amateur Body Builder Abe Minkler

You may recognize this stud from an earlier post. Well, I now have a name for that handsome face and amazing body. He's Abe Minkler, a 19 year old amateur bodybuilder out of Spokane, Washington.  Now he's my idea of perfection at 5' 6", but some of you might prefer a little taller.  However, with only 7% body fat and huge muscles I don't think any of you would kick him out of your bed.  Heck, most of us would rather keep him chained to our beds!  He got a great writeup as the Amateur Bodybuilder of the Week at BodyBuilder.com not long ago and he's also got a blog there.  Interesting, he gives his height in his blog as 5' 7.5" so I'm not sure which is correct.  All I know is that he is incredibly handsome and has an absolutely perfect body.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails