Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Where would we be without Self Pics

Let's be honest, where would gay bloggers be without all those hot guys out there who willingly post pictures of themselves in various states of undress on the internet?  It's amazing.  These hunks love to show off their amazing bodies.  Sure, some of them get others to take the pictures for them.  The more savvy know how to set up the camera timers.  But my personal favorites are the guys who just head on over to the nearest mirror and start taking photos.  So this is the first of a rather long series devoted to self pics. 

Today, just a random sampling of hot shirtless guys taking photos of themselves.






By the way, does anyone know who the guy is pictured above?  I think he is just perfect and I'd love to know his name and/or where I can get more pics of him.




This boy is also a super-cutie.





















Yes, I know it's a repeat, but he's so hot I just wanted to see him again!









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails