Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Exercise - Good for the Body, Mind & Libido!

Well, I'm the first to admit that I need to lose some weight.  At the moment I've got a pretty decent spare tire around my middle and when I wander into the ladies' lingerie section, they offer me a free bra sizing.  So I seriously need to get to the gym and exercise.  Well, I'm happy to say that I managed to do that for the very first time yesterday.  I had always managed to come up with excuses on why I couldn't go work-out.  I was too busy with work, wasn't feeling well, etc.  But I looked at myself naked in the mirror a few days ago and thought, There is absolutely no reason in the world why you can't look like the guys on your blog! So I made the commitment to start using that gym membership instead of letting that payment go to waste.

In honor of my renewed commitment to getting back in shape, here are a bunch of hot guys exercising!



Most people don't realize that chin-ups become much harder if you have to also lower your shorts at the same time!



Why exactly did he dress up like a devil to do push-ups?


































Well, I hadn't intended for this post to be quite this long, but I didn't realize just how many pictures I'd put in until I took a look at it on my blog page.  Wow!  So many hot guys exercising. I can't wait to start looking more like them instead of my current Sumo-build.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails