Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I hate getting hair in my mouth

As you might have been able to tell from my existing posts, I don't find body hair sexy.  In fact, I hate body hair both on myself and on another guy.  I enjoy licking and nibbling on another mans muscles and nothing disgusts me more than getting a mouth full of hair.  If I wanted that, I'd go date a gorilla.  The most I like to see on a man is a tiny treasure trail and a nicely trimmed and well maintained patch of pubic hair.  Some guys are naturally hairless; others shave and trim their body hair.  I don't care how they manage it, as long as they manage to look like something other than a lower primate.  The only other place that it's okay to have hair is on the legs.  But only just a little.

As a corallary to that, I don't like facial hair either.  The feeling of harsh, course bristles pricking at my thighs is not a turn on.  In fact, it's a major turn off.  

That being said, here's my visual ode to perfectly clean bodies.














Here is some absolutely SWEET perfection. 
Perfect chest, tight abs, big arms, cute face.
I saved the best for last.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails