Monday, March 23, 2009

New Logo including my biggest clothing fetish

Okay, so I've added a rather amateurish new logo to the header on my blog.  It's not much but it's better than the standard title & blurb that Blogger puts there.  It's still not sized perfectly, but I don't care.  I'll be making a much better one later.  This was more of a way to tell myself that I'm going to be taking this blog seriously.  

When I was thinking about what hunk to put in the background of my blog logo, I chose that stud very deliberately.  He is incredibly hot, has an amazing body, and he's barechested but wearing blue jeans.  I have always had the biggest fetish about shirtless guys in jeans.  Make that guy barefoot as well and its all I can do to keep myself from throwing myself at him right on the spot.  I know that there are lots of other guys out there who also have a thing for studs in blue jeans, so I don't feel bad at all about owning up to this particular fetish.  So here are some more amazing studs in jeans!


I love nipple piercings too!













This last one is my favorite!
I would love to just lick all over that hot body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails