Wednesday, March 18, 2009

That Face, That Face, That Marvelous Face...

A handsome face can make up for an undeveloped chest or a not so flat stomach, in my book. It can even make a rather skinny guy irresistible. An ugly face can ruin a spectacular body. I'm a sucker for a handsome man with a winning smile. Great hair is a big plus too. I prefer a man with full but not large lips. A strong nose is nice, but a small upturned one can be cute as well. Eyebrows should definitely not meet. I'm not a major fan of facial hair - or body hair for that matter. Smooth skin is a plus as are gorgeous eyes. I do have a thing for eyes. I love blue eyes and green eyes. I guess it might be because mine are a boring brown. So here are some extremely handsome faces that make me not care what the rest of the man looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails