Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Washboard Abs

After checking out a guys pecs, my eyes inevitably drift downward to look at his abs.  A flat stomach is a must for a man to be ideal in my eyes.  A six-pack (or even the rare eight-pack) is a thing of beauty, but even just a flat & firm stomach can be gorgeous.  Oddly, while I don't mind just a bit of meat to smooth the curves on a man's midsection, I hate it when there is so little body fat that I can start seeing ribs.  If there is one thing I can't stand is a man who looks like he desperately needs to eat. But I do love it when tight abs merge down into an Adonis Belt, that V of muscle that gets created as the abs merge into the groin area.  When I see a great set of abs, I just want to lick and nibble all over them.  I can spend an eternity worshiping the torso of a man who has great abs and thick pecs.  Mmmmmmmm.

So why bother writing about it when I can show you!













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails